Marco Ungari, a graduate in civil engineering at Milan Polytechnic, has more than 10 years of experience in construction, project & contract management; his experience was gained at EPC Contractors of primary importance through his participation in complex international projects.
Marco has been a Managing Partner of M2E Projects since 2016. He is responsible for the following activities:
• Integrated engineering, construction and operation and maintenance services
• Analysis of tender documentation, cost estimating, preparation and review of bids
• Preparation and attendance of client meetings
• Contracts and claims management
• Interfacing with legal counsel
• Negotiation of framework agreements
• B2B sales, business development and management consultancy
• CAPEX and OPEX analysis
• Driving the definition of KPIs and development plans
• Promoting the organisation, looking for ways to expand the business, while taking care of the needs of existing employees
• Management representative for the ISO 9001 certified system
Business sector: Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Renewables, Drilling, Mining, Buildings and Life Science
He has been registered in the Milan Order of Engineers since 2008.
He has been a member of the Executive Committee of the Construction section of ANIMP (National Association of Italian Plant Engineering) since 2017.